Re: Feeback Privacy Assesment App

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 01:56:45 -0700

Hello,
At 01:30 12-05-2015, Mohammad Nadim wrote:
>_at_SM: Can you tell me where the Webapp is actually hosted? Where is
>the server located?

The Webapp is currently hosted on a server in the United States.

In my humble opinion, it would be better if the Webapp could be
hosted in Mauritius. It has been suggested that the Webapp be hosted
by the government as it would help companies in Mauritius.

I'll copy this message to two members of the ICT Advisory Council to
request their advice about this.