Re: Open Data Readiness Assessment

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 12:33:47 +0400

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:21 PM, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Ish,
> At 22:30 11-05-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>
>> As you suggested off-list, I am okay for a meeting on Saturday 6 May. How
>> about others?
>>

> It would be easier and faster for me to discuss about this online. Could
> you send me a summary of your Saturday discussion and we can see what to do
> from it?

​Sorry, there was a mistake in the date. I should have said Saturday 6 June
2015. JoKi proposed a meeting on that date for the various groups to
coordinate. He is also arranging for a location. I sent an email to
subscribers of the LUGM mailing list inviting them.

However, if you can't attend the meeting, I will send a sum-up the same
night on both MLs.

Regards,​

--
​Ish Sookun