Internet filtering system in Mauritius

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 07:14:58 -0700

Dear Sir,

I am doing some research on internet filtering in Mauritius for the
Mauritius Internet Users.

I read the press release by Watchdog International about the
installation of the internet filtering system in Mauritius
[1]. There is the following statement in the press release:

   "I was impressed with how willing the ISP industry in Mauritius was to get
    involved with this project as well as the transparency and broad
consultation
    undertaken by the ICTA."

There isn't any such consultation listed on the Information and
Communication Technologies Authority (ICTA) web site [2]. Do you
have any information about the broad consultation mentioned in the statement?

1. http://www.watchdoginternational.net/images/stories/mauritius.pdf
2. https://www.icta.mu/mediaoffice/consultations.htm