RE: Note of Meeting for Multi-Stakeholder Forum held on 22 April 2015

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 07:05:14 -0700

Hi Irshaad,
At 05:52 08-05-2015, Irshaad Abdool wrote:
>So how come it is on the document if they never agreed to that?

I sent the following email to the Ministry of Technology,
Communication and Innovation yesterday:

   "Thank you for providing the notes of the meeting. As I mentioned my email
    dated 6 May, the amended note of meeting contains some discrepancies. I
    would be grateful if note of meeting could be amended so that it provides
    an accurate record of the meeting."

I don't know the minutes written by the Ministry contain items on
which the .mu Select Committee did not agree to.