Re: MIU intro

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 15:54:45 +0400

Hello just quick question

We are working on an article for ict.io and I am trying to evaluate the
participation of the community in Mauritius and I would like to know how
many members registered on the malling list and if we have an idea of the
percentage of the participation

Thank you guys for your support.

Regards,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS

e: vincent_at_ <vincent_at_pongosoft.com>ict.io
m: +230 52520766
skype:vincent.pollet67

[image: Inline images 1]

On 20 April 2015 at 12:06, Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I saw the following text on the Mauritius Internet Users
> subscribe/unsubscribe/archive page[1]:
>
> *The mailing lists are public mailing lists. Personal data such as your
> name and email address will be publicly available once you subscribe to a
> mailing list. Please remember that everything you post to a mailing list,
> including any personal data contained in your message, will be publicly
> archived.*
>
> I would thus like to draw the attention of every body on the mailing list
> that your messages, name and email address will be shown in the public
> archive. I find it a normal practice among user groups and mailing lists.
>
> SM sent an email back in February asking about your opinion on having a
> public archive as some subscribers expressed the same.
>
> [1] http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius
>
> Regards,
> --
> ​Ish Sookun
>
> - Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
> - I blog at HACKLOG.in.
>
> https://twitter.com/IshSookun ^^ Do you tweet?

logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg)