Re: New Website in Mauritius

From: Sun <s4ndeep1203_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 11:19:09 +0400

Hi,

Oh god.. autoplaying music on the homepage, I had to look furiously for the
Stop button.

I tried to make a purchase, it sent me to this https address called '
safer-checkout.com'.

The registrant of that domain is private[1]. I personally wouldn't trust
them with my credit card number.

I could say more, but I think that's enough free advice.

1. https://who.is/whois/safer-checkout.com/

Thanks and Regards,

*RAMGOLAM Sandeep*

*Front-end Developer - Designer - Web Enthusiast - Gamer**Website :*
barfii.net <http://www.barfii.net>