Re: New Website in Mauritius

From: Amaelle Lamusse <lamusse.amaelle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 11:09:38 +0400

Hi Shelly, hi all,

Thank you for sharing this link :-) Online shopping is always a great for
women ;-)

I quickly checked the website and as a webmaster I can say that the
positive aspect of this site is the load speed considering that some online
local shops are just terrible for that... They take hours and hours to load
and you totally feel irritated in the end :-(

As for the general design well it is not too bad. Quite simple but neat and
at least the links (at least the ones I've tried) do work :-) The menu
links could have been improved though for a better user experience. I do
agree about the fonts used in the support section. Furthermore, the text
alignment is not ideal and the contact form remains quite basic as well.
Also there's is way too much space between the text and the links at the
bottom; it is an issue that should be corrected.

Have a great day !

Best regards,

Amaelle

*Amaƫlle** Lamusse,*

[image: ACI-New-logo]

*ACI.ADN de la Communication Informatique Ltee.*

610, Saint James Court,

35 St Denis,

Port Louis,

Ile Maurice.

*Mobile: *+230 5 4930322 <%2B230%2054930322>

*Email:* aci.adn_at_hotmail.com

> Hello,
>
> Am sharing this jewellery website, officially launched yesterday by Karuna
> Dabydoyal.
>
> The link is: http://www.tropicalmiss.com/
>
> The promotional video is on youtube:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcZ3JWCbKeU
>
> What is your opinion about this?
>
> I personally don't like the font they used for the support section; Terms
> & conditions, FAQ .... as it is quite difficult to focus with the typo they
> used.
>
> Cheers \M/

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)