Re: La Fibre

From: Pramod Teewaree <prteewaree_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 08:51:56 +0400

Hello Nadim,

Indeed when the technicians come to install the new fibre equipments, you
do not immediately get the myT la Fibre upgraded package. To upgrade the
package to La Fibre you will have to personally make a request or maybe
wait for them to call you.

In my case after the installation of the equipments, I waited a few days (2
days) then I went to the Orange stand (I went to Ebene intermart) and
requested them to upgrade my subscription to La Fibre preserving my Bouquet
Explorer (the earlier Rs 50 package), they did some updates to my account
through their system.

In the evening when I got home, I noticed that my subscription was upgraded
to La Fibre 10 Mbps. :) I am from Triolet.

Well this was my satisfactory experience. ;)

Advice from Technician : One thing we should take care is never to fold the
Fibre Optic cables too much else they might break.

Best Regards,

Pramod

Pramod R. Teewaree
(http://pramoduniverse.com)