Re: My Introduction

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 12:57:51 -0700

Hi Raksheeta,
At 08:48 26-04-2015, Sruti Jughdharree wrote:
>I will try to contribute to discussions that I feel needs a
>non-technical point of view for now and later we will see about
>getting technical.

I am interested in reading your point of view. I suggest not
worrying about getting technical or non-technical. The mailing list
is not for technical discussions. However, as some of the topics
have a technical angle there may be technical discussions about
that. An easy way to look at the discussions would be: is the topic
related to the internet in Mauritius?

I would like to read your point of view regularly. Please ask if
there is anything in this message which is not clear.