Re: Preferred Web Hosting service for personal websites and multiple domains

From: Yuv Joodhisty <locustv2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 15:02:26 +0400

Some years ago i was using x10hosting
<https://x10hosting.com/hosting-features> (as a free hosting) and it was a
great with lots of features and was using the cPanel fantastico as an admin
interface to manage everything. Im not sure about the price so you need to
check it.

And another hosting which i came across last year is the mochahost
<https://www.mochahost.com/webhosting.php>, which does seem to be very good
as per the reviews that i read. And it has both linux and windows hosting
plans with lots of features. It's probably the cheapest around. I haven't
tried it.

Regards
Yuv