RE: Peer review

From: Shelly Hermia Bhujun <shelly_hermia_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 21:47:10 +0400

Maybe this is why some Universities encourage students to go and apply for an internship or just include internship in the program. Well, i learnt more during two months at a company (not working...i was just an intern) than what they taught me at the University.

Do you think it might be the reason why many graduates fail to get a job? Because yes, the market is not expecting young graduates to just sit and note stuffs down. Do you think its because we lack dynamic people? Maybe some cannot digest critic? Or maybe sitting,discussing stuff and giving feedback is not in our culture yet? Do you think its going to change?
Well, those are just questions that i think connect a lot of things.