Re: Weekly Discussions

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:10:35 +0400

Hello,

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would like to propose a weekly discussion, either on Skype or any other
> voice application (TeamSpeak for example), for 1 hour.

​omeone from the Linux community once suggested having regular podcasts.
There was little interest from the community. What is your opinion on the
same? Could we have Skype meetings broadcasted?

Regards,​
--
​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.