Re: Weekly Discussions

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 04:08:47 -0700

Hello,

At 03:02 30-04-2015, Shelly Hermia Bhujun wrote:
>Is there a tentative day yet? :)

The first call will be tonight.

At 03:10 30-04-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Someone from the Linux community once suggested having regular
>podcasts. There was little interest from the community. What is your
>opinion on the same? Could we have Skype meetings broadcasted?

As Nadim mentioned the idea of regular weekly calls is for all those
who have contributed on the mailing list to explain his/her idea and
for others persons who have contributed over the past seven days to
ask for clarifications if they did not understand the idea. The
intention is not to broadcast those calls as people not on the call
are probably not interested in what was said during the call.

The weekly calls will be held on Thursdays from 21:00 to 22:00. The
call will start at that exact time. Please contact Nadim or Shelly
10 minutes before the call starts for them to add you to the call.