SBMNET

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:19:07 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 12:51 28-04-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>It appears to be the case for sbmgroup.mu as well.
>
>Symantec describes Extended Validation (EV) certificate features
>here http://www.symantec.com/ssl-certificates/secure-site-ev
>
>SBM Ltd uses Symantec signed certificates.

Thanks for the Symantec URL. I prefer to verify more than that to
determine whether it is safe to do an online transaction.

I saw the following for SBMNET:

   "I/We confirm having assessed the security features of SBMNET and that these
    features, in combination with my/our own security measures, are adequate
    to protect my/our interests."

P.S. Thanks for doing the download speed test.