Re: DevCon

From: Azmad Shah Arshad Pooloo <speedhunter02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 16:59:58 +0400

Apologies I must have confused your email with that of the group .
I won't argue with you point about being a community or not. You are right
up to a certain extent and everyone has their own beliefs and opinions on
this that will naturally diverge.
I do thank you for expressing yours and for both the prompt response and
for taking the time to answer.
I really respect that. Thank ypu for the suggestions as well, will try to
look for the recordings if there are any.

Kind regards
Pooloo Arshad