Templates

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 08:58:05 +0400

Hello,

A friend shared this blog post on my facebook wall :
http://www.webwizarding.me/interesting-articles-at-airway-coffee

Some time back, while discussing the WebCup competition, some of us
(including me) frowned upon the use of "templates". It didn't look very
professional.

The shared article shows "graphic designs" that have gone in production
with default text from the templates. It raises question over the ability
of some web/marketing agencies in Mauritius to deliver professional work.

I thus checked the company's website : http://www.airwaycoffee.mu
I did not find such mishaps there however.

​Ish Sookun
- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.
- I blog at HACKLOG.in.