Re: ICTA Internet Telephony Service Licence

From: Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 00:22:42 +0400

Hi SM,

The service provider would have to invest in high speed dedicated
internet connections, therefore having the licence fee reduced to Rs
50,000 yearly would be great.

C.9 also mentioned "No call shall be terminated on a PSTN/PLMN telephone
in Mauritius or, any media gateway be established between the Internet
and a PSTN/PLMN network of Mauritius."

I think calls to PSTN/PLMN telephones should be allowed as well in the
licence.

Best Regards,
Benoit