Re: MIU ML

From: Om Gokhool <omgokhool_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 18:55:18 +0400

Hello ,

Being subscribed on this mailing list , we receive around 10 new topics
everyday , I take my time to read the threads as soon as I can. As SM
mentioned it is true as a student I find my knowledge limited about many
things being discussed here, however I do reply if I have anything to say.
Looking on the bright side am learning a lot through those thread.

Recently there was some issues with the LCMS platform of the university of
Mauritius, which I posted to this mailing list and few fellow students
along replied as well. I believe this is a way of participation as well.

--
*Omdeep Gokhool*
*Bsc Applied Computing*