RE: WebCup 2015 (was: Website security)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 14:03:46 -0700

Hi Nirvan,
At 10:52 10-04-2015, Tejas Pagooah (Nirvan) wrote:
>_at_SM: The above comment can be categorized as
>gossip. Can you provide some information so
>that a person can verify what is written above?
>— I did sent an email to the organizing team of
>2013 to tell them of the current state of
>affairs and he himself was quite surprise of my
>blog post. (Eric Goaze ->
>https://www.facebook.com/eric.gouaze?fref=ts) He
>said he will consider the points enumerated but never reverted back to me J

I went to the above URL and I got the following error:

   "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily
    unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have
    permission to view this page."

In the above comment you talked about something
you did and a reply which you got. It is not
gossip. A problem in the above is that the
information cannot be verified. A person reading
your message cannot find out whether what you
said is true or not. It does not matter to me as
I am currently interested in the free work which you are doing.