Re: Draft proposal for the new .mu ccTLD Framework

From: Arshaad <arshaadlive_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 21:11:36 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you for the draft proposal.
I have a few concerns about the following;The IANA ccTLD Redelegation Guide states that in order to process a ccTLD re-delegation, one of the criteria to be met is to "Demonstrate Consent". Copied from IANA website:
"It is a requirement that the requestor provides documentation that shows that directly involved parties consent to the request to delegate or redelegate... For an existing delegation, this also includes documented consent from the existing management of the domain."
"In addition to verification and analysis of the material supplied in the request, for redelegation requests, we will ask the current administrative and technical contacts, and the current ccTLD manager, whether they agree to the request. "
Well, in which case, is the existing management of the .mu ccTLD i.e Internet Direct willing to agree to the new framework proposed , I doubt it?
-Arshaad