Re: XBMC & Video Addons

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2015 03:06:30 +0400

Hello Sun,

I have 512Kbps MyT package (I didn't upgrade to 1Mbps when MT was asking to
do so some years ago). Nevertherless, I get decent speed - BTW, upon
verification on my Livebox admin panel, I can see 5992 Kb (downstream) and
380 Kb (upstream).​

*Streaming quality*
It depends on the streaming provider. Nearly all live streams are SD
quality. The quality of pre-recoded / DVD-ripped videos (that are uploaded
online) ranges from 360p to 1080p (360, 480, 720, 1080).

*Fluid streaming*
It depends on your internet connection speed. For example some 2 weeks ago
I was watching Sky Sports 5 (pre-match interviews / presentations) at home
and the video was fluid. As soon as the football match started, there was
much lagging (many people started to watch live streaming at the same time).

I have tested some live streams and recorded my desktop. Please find the
video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Ae6gE6T0Y (still uploading,
will be ready by 4h30 am 4th April).

Best regards,

Nadim Attari