RE: Free WiFi in public transports

From: Tejas Pagooah \(Nirvan\) <"Tejas>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 23:07:40 +0400

Hello all!

I occasionally travel by Rose Hill Transport (2 out 7 days per week) but when usually travel, I always have WiFi problems with it. The main problem is either it doesn’t connect at all due to some unknown reason even if you are next to a emitter or while you leave Paille(Port Louis to Reduit), you lose the connection (Not enough emitters maybe?)

Right, I second what you said. If decent WiFi was provided, it would surely be beneficial to many. I personally waste approximately 3.5 hours every day by just sitting in a bus and if there was internet connectivity, I could do many things – Replying mails, reading the news, youtube and all or even proceed with my personal works – developing.

As a developer and in parallel a university student, I don’t mind at all to pay up to Rs 500 per month if I have a stable, reliable and secure internet connectivity during my journey from home to university/work.

Thanks !

Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah

CTO at Graphics Temple Ltd,

 <http://www.twitter.com/Nirvanknight> Twitter / <http://www.facebook.com/Nirvanknight> Facebook / <http://mu.linkedin.com/pub/tejas-pagooah/45/27b/a9a/> LinkedIn