XBMC & Video Addons

From: Mohammad Nadim <nadim.attari_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 23:01:46 +0400

Hello,

Some days ago I installed XBMC / Kodi on my desktop and then installed some
video addons where I can watch video streaming / Live TVs - you have to
search the net for these addons.

Among the live TVs, I can watch Sky Sports (1-5), Sky News, BT Sports,
Setanta, etc (European) as well as Indian/Pakistani channels (Ary Digital,
HumTV, B4U Movies, Colours, Sony, Star Plus, Zee Cinema, Zee TV, any many
others).

My question is the following: Is it legal to watch these TV channels ?

Note: You need to have an internet connection to watch them.

Regards,
Nadim Attari