Bharat Telecom

From: Benoit Gentil <benoit_at_fodytechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:50:20 +0400

Hi,

I have been able to setup my Mauritius Telecom router in bridge mode and
connected it to my load balance router and it is working perfectly fine.

Now I'm trying to do same with my Bharat Telecom router in bridge mode
however I have noticed that the ISP assign the WAN connection with a
private IP (See attached picture).

It looks like Bharat Telecom make use of a proxy for the connection.

Best Regards,
Benoit

bharattelecom.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: bharattelecom.jpg)