Re: The impact of technology on our lifestyle in Mauritius

From: vincent pollet <hello_at_ict.io>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 13:02:51 +0400

Hi there

It is our journalist who wrote this article. Am glad you liked it more are
coming :)

Thank you for reading ict.io remember if you want to be published or having
an interview please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

*VINCENT POLLET *| *CO-FOUNDER*

*WWW.ICT.IO <http://www.ict.io/> *
EBENE CYBERCITY - MAURITIUS

e: vincent_at_ <vincent_at_pongosoft.com>ict.io
m: +230 52520766
skype:vincent.pollet67

[image: Inline images 1]

On 28 March 2015 at 14:06, S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com> wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> Who wrote the article about "The impact of technology on our lifestyle in
> Mauritius"?
>
> Someone asked me whether technology has improved our life. It has changed
> our way of life. Whether it is an improvement or not is more of a personal
> opinion.
>
> "Even the way students learned have changed, today they do not have to
> go to
> the library to look for notes and do their research works."
>
> Although the way students learn has changed I didn't see the ones I know
> making optimal use of technology. I visited three universities in
> Mauritius. I saw people using mobile telephones.
>
> "Earlier, you had to wait at least six months or more before watching a
> movie at the theater. With technology, it is no more the same. Once a
> movie is at the cinema, you can either watch it online (stream) or
> download the movie and watched it later."
>
> That is a significant different compared to how things were many years ago.
>
> "With the arrival of technology, everyone owns a laptop and a Smartphone."
>
> A lot of people do not have a laptop. There is probably more smartphone
> users.
>
> The article is interesting. Technology is no longer a choice.
>
> Regards,
> S. Moonesamy

logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: logo-ict-and-moto-300x86.jpg)