Re: Renewal (or purchase) of .mu domain(s)

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:21:12 +0400

Hi Logan,

Sorry that this conversation drifts away from being emotion-free.
Unfortunately, the topic is very intensive and lacks some objective
argumentation.

I'd be happy to have your less emotion-driven point of view to my questions.

[Owning multiple domains]
As I'm owning, registering and managing several domains for various
clients I have to deal with multiple TLD registrars and even though my
experience is surely not representative compared to others I would like
to share my experience. The registration as well as the renewal process
has been very easy with all them, the price information and structure
was clearly communicated in all cases and the DNS records for those
domains could be managed within shortest time. I'm referring to these TLDs:

  * .mu
  * .de
  * .com
  * .net
  * .org
  * .name

Only exception was the very first attempt for .mu as the payment had to
be done by bank transfer, and therefore took some days more compared to
the other ones. Apart from that, no obstacles.

[Racism]
I'm not going to comment further on this one, except that is makes me
sad to have this kind of reaction from you.

--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community