Re: devconmru hackathon

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 23:32:55 +0400

Hi Roshan,

On 25/03/2015 23:12, Roshan Summun wrote:
> Can i get more info about the hackathon? Will there be a mobile
> development hackathon? When will it start and its duration?

We are going to send out an email to all registered attendees after the
full agenda has been published on the website.

Currently, we are considering to have two or three hackathon challenges,
and mobile development has a high probability.
Time period roughly 6 to 8 hours...

Friday, 24th of April
14:30 - Open End - Hackathon and TouchTyping Challenge

Source: http://www.devconmru.org/#/sessions/2

More details will be posted... Please bear with us.

--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community