Upcoming vulnerability in IPv6 (Both Linux and *BSD)

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 05:47:36 +0000

Hi,

A selected number of Open Source developers have been made aware of a
vulnerability in both Linux and BSD for IPv6, which can be leveraged
as a DoS.

I will give more details, as I progress on my analysis of the flaw,
which concerns a specification problem in the RFC.

Kind regards,
//Logan
C-x-C-c

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.