Re: ICT Act offences

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:28:09 +0400

> Would two persons disagreeing with each other in messages on Facebook be
> causing annoyance or inconvenience? Would the persons "liking" those
> messages be causing annoyance or inconvenience?

​The ruling you mentioned was announced in India[1].

There should be a proper definition of "disagreement" to be able to come to
conclusion. I think people should refrain from an incorrect use of language
in a public platform or maybe even in private ​(by incorrect I mean
cursing, disrespecting, humiliating etc).

​I disagree that the persons "liking" the messages are causing annoyance.
The action of "liking" itself is very subjective and debatable. Therefore
it can't be regarded as a reference.

[1]
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-32029369

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*