Re: .mu update

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 11:53:00 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 23:26 21-03-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Engineers with an ISP exposure will surely grasp the technologies.
>If we look at learning
> application operations as if learning Greek from scratch, then we
> should forget it. People having had exposure to manage critical
> applications & services are usually proactive and if they're
> committed then it's better. If I can't switch from one application
> to another in a short lapse of time, then my engineering skills are
> a waste. One doesn't learn applications but the technologies behind
> them and then you gain expertise over each of those apps.

I looked at the software before I wrote my previous message. An
engineer with ISP exposure will not grasp all the technologies. It
is not easy to know some software when the person has to read the
entire source code to understand it. The estimates which you sent
lists Rs 1,820,000 for wages. Are you assuming that the persons will
have the knowledge to fix any software, hardware or network problem
within a week of being hired? I have hired people and my experience
is that it is very rare to find people who can do that.