Re: .mu update

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 14:05:12 -0700

Hi Ish,
At 10:08 21-03-2015, Ish Sookun wrote:
>Precisely, I could have kept a miscellaneous row to cater for
>unpredicted events.

Benoit and I spent a few hours discussing about the operation of a
ccTLD. The estimated cost is around seven million rupees. We agreed
that the acceptable cost which we could recommend for such a project
would be four million rupees.

>I kept in mind that the persons would know the technologies and
>understand DNS, as well as be committed to further enhance their
>knowledge for work purposes. I have worked on high-traffic
>architectures that involved DNS nameservers and it did not require
>Rs 2M worth training. If the cost of training would be so high, I
>guess foreign companies would not want to outsoure business
>continuity operations to Mauritius.

Other software which is needed for the technical operation. There
are only a few persons in Mauritius who have experience with that
type of software. The employees will have to be able to implement changes.