Re: Mauritius Police to trace IP Address

From: Ajay R Ramjatan <ajay.ramjatan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 10:34:23 +0400

The short answer to the question is: yes, law enforcement can request
disclosure of subscriber information from companies like Google.

Some companies will happily give subscriber information to law enforcement,
sometimes without a court order. Others will require a court order issued
in the country where the company has an office. Some companies will provide
subscriber information to court orders issued in foreign countries.