Re: Technology (off-topic)

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 05:22:38 -0700

Hello,

I found the response from the person incomprehensible. Your response
does not translate well in English. I have heard similar responses
during informal meetings in Mauritius. Do I find it rude? Probably
not. However, I would have to say something if I notice such a
response on the mailing list or else people will think that it is
okay to send such a message.

The problems in the discussions are caused by:

   (a) Open Source cheerleaders

   (b) People copying pseudo-scientific opinions which they found
       on some foreign web sites

The results of the above are low quality discussions.