Re: Technology

From: chitz <chittra.03_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:01:02 +0400

I agree but it is not only apple invading our private life

Look at the internet itself it has got vulnerabilities

Whether hardware or software or internet all have issues

In the end we are ourselves accepting technology and whoever is selling is
not really bothered about security but only selling to get money

All have risks but when buying we need to do some research which risky
product is reasonably good to be used