Re: Project owner for .mu

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:16:55 +0400

Hello SM,

Could you please elaborate the "control" that Government should have on "
gov.mu"? I believe it's just DNS management of *.gov.mu. That sounds fair.
Regarding "no cost", I have no objection to the matter keeping in mind that
the organisation should be not-for-profit.

*- Geek by birth, Linux by choice.*
* |H|A|C|K|L|O|G|.|i|n|*

*https://twitter.com/IshSookun <https://twitter.com/IshSookun> ^^ Do you
tweet?*