Re: Developer conference

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 12:02:43 -0800

Hi Jochen,
At 05:23 28-02-2015, Jochen Kirstätter wrote:
>But please, not exceeding as we would like to
>start the review process. Thanks.

I submitted the second proposal today. I listed
it as expert as I don't plan to cover beginner
stuff during the session. I need to talk to
Nirvan and Nadim as I would like them to present
the Webapp and talk about the responsive web and
some of the questions we addressed during the
design. I'll cover the part about privacy issues.