Re: Developer conference

From: Jochen Kirstätter <mscc_at_kirstaetter.name>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:23:50 +0400

Hi SM,

On 28/02/2015 14:48, S Moonesamy wrote:
> Hi Jochen,
> At 03:37 27-02-2015, Jochen Kirstätter wrote:
>> Please submit two proposals via the web form, so that we have listed
>> properly.
>>
>> The orga team is going to review the submissions starting on Sunday,
>> and I'd like to setup a tentative schedule for all 3 days during next
>> week.
>
> I'll submit the two proposals by Sunday.

Sounds great, thank you.
But please, not exceeding as we would like to start the review process.
Thanks.

> The Twitter field in your web form is required. Would it be possible
> not to require that?

No, it's part of the public communication channel that attendees could
use before, during and after the talks.
If you don't have one or don't want provide one, then just put "n/a".

Thanks.

--
Kind regards, Jochen
Founder of Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community