Re: Skype at UoM

From: Loganaden Velvindron <loganaden_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 11:48:42 +0000

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Alexandre Bazile <
alex33catalyst_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Access to Microsoft Azure Portal is not blocked, it can still be accessed
> like a normal website. But it is indeed very inconvenient that SSH, RDP
> and peer to peer are blocked.
>

> A student doing a final year project can request to have a dedicated/
> static IP where the ports are not blocked. But everything that you’ll do
> with this privilege will be closely monitored.

Nirvan, I'm still waiting for your mail :-)

--
This message is strictly personal and the opinions expressed do not
represent those of my employers, either past or present.

image004.png
(image/png attachment: image004.png)

image002.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image002.jpg)