RE: Skype at UoM

From: Tejas Pagooah \(Nirvan\) <"Tejas>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:40:45 +0400

Hello Nayar,

To answer your question: Yes, Skype does work on both WiFi connection and Wired connection in Project lab/Phase 2 of University of Mauritius :)

I have personally tested it. If you want some high speed quotation, the project lab is the best place.

As said, RDP, Torrent, SSH and access to Windows Azure is blocked :)

Regards,

Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah

CEO at Graphics Temple,

 <http://www.twitter.com/Nirvanknight> Twitter / <http://www.facebook.com/Nirvanknight> Facebook / <http://mu.linkedin.com/pub/tejas-pagooah/45/27b/a9a/> LinkedIn