Do you guys have IPV6?

From: Chittesh Sham <shamchittesh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2022 12:14:02 +0400

Hello,

I've recently tried to spin an instance from Hetzner, I was surprised to
see that IPV4 IP allocation isn't free anymore, you have to pay 0.50-
EUR/month. Then I realized that the IPV4 depletion has caught up to me. So
I ditched IPV4 and went with an IPV6 only server. Next step was to SSH into
that but I couldn't, I checked if Mauritius Telecom assigned me an IPV6
address but I dont have one.

I was wondering if that is the case around the island? Because if it is
then my clients trying to connect to my ipv6 website wont be able to, and
we are sort of stuck with using IPV6.

you can test here: https://test-ipv6.com/

Cheers,
CS