Request for full response from Facebook

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 09:11:39 +0400

Dear Mr. Louis,

I read ICTA's press communique [1] and your comment. I also took note
that ICTA is satisfied with the debate that the consultation paper
triggered.

However, the press communique was selective on the paragraphs and
emphasis on certain words from Facebook's response. It almost sounded
like cheap advertising. One could even imagine that if Mozilla and
Google did not publish their comments publicly, then ICTA would have
quoted them as saying that they are congratulating ICTA for the MITM
approach. You see the problem with your selection of sentences.

Therefore, in the spirit of ICTA's satisfaction of the debate, for the
sake of transparency and to avoid any misinterpretation of Facebook's
response, would you please provide the full response of Facebook as you
received it?

Thanking you in anticipation.

// Member of Internet Mauritius
// http://lists.elandnews.com/archive/mauritius/internet-users