Re: Mauritius Island MitM HTTPS certificate affecting Facebook Services

From: Chittesh Sham <chittesh_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 14:54:35 +0400

Dear Ms./Mrs Anim-Addo,

Thank you for referring your colleagues to this discussion. To clarify, I haven't been contacted yet as this is my first contacting effort.

However, we would be more than delighted to hear what _at_Kojo Boakye and _at_Nomonde Gongxeka-Seopa has to say on this matter (please see my previous email).
It would very much help the Mauritian citizens, the authorities, and the various international organization following this closely.

Looking forward,

Regards,
Chittesh Sham.