Re: Invitation to speak on ICTA Consultation Panel

From: Jean Luc Emile <j.emile_at_defimedia.info>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 04:51:47 +0000

Hello
So sorry was off this weekend and tried to do a break for my birthday. I didn’t check my mail before yesterday night. Well, you will understand as journalist i can’t give my opinion in a public forum although I do have one on this issue and I fully adhere to your move.
I won’t be able to give my views openly as I have had to moderate programs on this issue and will have more to do in the future. Rest assured I’m following what you guys are doing. Sorry for this time .
Cheers

Jean-Luc Emile
Managing Editor
Teleplus
Tel: 207-0666 / 211-8131<tel:207-0666%20/%20211-8131> / 212-4820
Mob : 57585694<tel:57585694>
E-mail: j.emile_at_defimedia.info<mailto:j.emile_at_defimedia.info>
twitter: _at_JlEmile
Facebook: Jean-luc Emile

Rue Labourdonnais, Port Louis
Téléplus: webtv.defimedia.info<http://webtv.defimedia.info/>
Défi Media: www.defimedia.info<http://www.defimedia.info/>
[cid:40B69940-A071-44FB-BA69-4335C0A1B5EE]