Re: whatismyip?

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 22:05:56 +0400

Hi SM,

On 03/05/2021 20:55, Ish Sookun wrote:
> Such a system can be used to see all URLs that you access. Therefore,
> yes, it can see all the URLs of lexpress.mu that you visit.

I was wrong.

The browser initiates the secure connection with the lexpress.mu server
and once that is established, the HTTP request (GET, POST, ...) is made
over the encrypted connection. Thus, the "system" won't know what a user
is reading since it cannot see the URL.

Correct me if I am missing anything here.