Invitation to speak on ICTA Consultation Panel

From: chittesh <chittesh_at_lsl.digital>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 12:41:04 +0400

**

*Dear Mr. Jean-Luc and Patrice,*

*

I am contacting you on behalf of Internet Mauritius. Internet Mauritius
[1] consists of numerous persons interested in the healthy growth of the
Internet ecosystem in Mauritius.

*
**

It must have come to your attention lately that ICTA is proposing a
controversial measure in order to regulate and monitor how social media
is used in Mauritius.*
*

*
*

*Following these recent events, we are holding a one hour event on the
ICTA’s proposal.  We would like to have a balance panel from people with
various background and multiple media groups, hence we are requesting
both Jean-Luc and Patrice to partake in this event on behalf of
Defi-Media group . The event will consist of a dozen speakers each
having on 2-3 minutes to share their concerns and express their
opinions. It will be held on Monday 3rd of May 2021starting at *20h00.**

***

Your presence and participation would be greatly appreciated.

*

**

Cheers,
Chittesh Sham.