ICT Advisory Council

From: Ish Sookun <ish_at_hacklog.in>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 19:56:56 +0400

Dear Ms Valere,

I am writing to you to obtain information about the ICT Advisory Council
which is mentioned in Section 34 of the ICT Act of Mauritius.

I could not find the names of the members of the council on the MTCI
website. I would be grateful if you could guide me through the right web
page.

Thank you & regards,

Ish Sookun

// For the sake of transparency and archiving this email is copied to
the Mauritius Internet Users mailing list.