Re: Computer Misuse & Cybercrime Act amendments

From: Mohammad Irshaad Abdool <mohammad.abdool_at_ogr.sakarya.edu.tr>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 21:16:15 +0300

Hi Everyone

Not to be pessimist, but don't you think that should those amendments be in
the document means that they are going ahead with it and it has already
been discusses by the techniciana and others?

One interesting point though, among others, is that CERT MU can have access
to anything digital found on resources within the mauritian territory. It
would be good to know if there are exceptions to that, like a barrister's
laptop, a journalist's mobile phone etc.

Still, if there is hope that a write up to the Ministry can help change
things, I am for it and I would help with that.

Regards,
Irshaad

--
*Mohammad Irshaad Abdool*