Status webpage for govmu.org

From: S Moonesamy <sm+mu_at_elandsys.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 05:41:54 -0800

Dear Mr Mulloo,

The Government Portal is one of the four important websites in
Mauritius. Based on my experience, I would say that there can be
incidents affecting a website. An organization which understands the
value of user feedback usually has a status webpage to provide
information about the incidents and how it responded to those
incidents. The status webpage is also useful to system
administrators who provide technical support to their users.

Would it be possible to have a status webpage for govmu.org?