Mailing List

From: Karuna Dookhee <karuna_at_idocerne.intnet.mu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 09:44:16 +0400

Dear Sir

Many Thanks for your prompt reply.

We are interested to subscribe to the mailing list.

Idocerne Travel and Tours Ltd is the name of our company which is situated
at Quatre Bornes. We are travel agent company, also we do Car Rental and
Tour Operator. These are the services that we provide. Actually we
recently employed a Trainee as Travel Consultant. We would appreciate if
you could do the necessary to subscribe us to the mailing list.

Best Regards

Karuna Dookhee

A/C Department

Robert Barry (Director)