***SPAM***] Blacklisted IP Address by Mauritius Telecom

From: Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah <"Tejas>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 10:29:09 +0400

Good morning,

Yesterday I was about to receive an international payment and was also
supposed to effect a payment. To my dismay, I was blocked from the
payment service by Cloudflare.

I went to check my IP Address which was 41.136.235.109 and it was
blacklisted. (See screenshot here:
https://twitter.com/nirvanpagooah/status/950824881251172352)

I rebooted my router and again, the IP address assigned to me was still
on the black list.

Your help in this matter shall be highly appreciated.

--
	Thanks and Regards,
Tejas (Nirvan) Pagooah